A great specialist SEN School is looking for additional support starting immediately.
The school provides a wide-range of professional development and activities which, combined with their supportive and child-focused culture, offers candidates an excellent opportunity to create high quality learning opportunities for the students and themselves!
About this SEN School;
- The school is a specialist co-educational school for children and young people with complex moderate to severe learning difficulties, including autistic spectrum disorders.
- Pupils are aged PRIMARY age.
- This SEN school is experienced and successful in meeting the needs of students with wide-ranging strengths and needs,
- This specialist SEN school provides a nurturing environment where students are able to thrive and grow in independence and self-esteem
The Ideal SEN Teaching Assistant should have a proven track record in supporting students with complex needs as part of a team and working positively in a demanding, multi-disciplinary environment.
You must have an online DBS and previous shown experience in this role.
The SEN Teaching Assistant role
- To support and engage with the SEN pupils in class or 1:1
- Assist the teacher where possible
- Assess and track progress of pupils
- Help clean and ensure the classroom is ready for the next school day
- This is a long term, full time role ( Monday – Friday)
- Potential need to support pupils with their personal care
To be considered for this role, please send your most up dated CV with the relevant experience